We are currently looking for a Credit Officer role to join our client, a growing FinTech at the forefront of technology within the lending space.
- Well established FinTech looking to shake up the lending space
- Great culture and working environment
- Fast expanding business with future career opportunities
We are currently looking for a vibrant and dynamic individual to join the Credit Management team of our client, with a huge amount of growth planned over the next few years this position would be ideal for someone with proven experience in credit assessment of a lending business, and is looking not just for a job, but a career in something truly exciting and different!
- Assess and make credit decisions on consumer loan applications, ensuring information is accurate and genuine
- Verify and validate that all regulatory and lending policies are adhered to
- Ability to comprehensively analyse bank statements & application financials
- Perform application loan serviceability checks as well as ID and Fraud verification
- Ensure compliance with NCCP, RG209, Privacy Act and AML/CTF
- Help support and coach team members
- Help contribute to process and policy improvements within the company operations
- A minimum of 2 years credit experience in consumer lending
- Must currently hold a Delegated Lending Authority of at least $25k
- Sound working knowledge of regulatory and compliance requirements for consumer lending
- Ability to make decisions quickly in a high volume fast paced environment
- Highly organised and adaptable to change
- Strong communication and analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work autonomously
What’s in it for you?
- The ability to work for one of the most exciting Fintech businesses in Sydney currently!
- A great friendly and collaborative environment
- Amazing office space with an open space feel
- Table Tennis, Arcade Machines and regular tournaments to challenge your colleagues!
- A fast expanding business, with fantastic growth opportunities for the right candidate.
- Be part of something different!
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please contact Amanda Evans on: 02 8346 6716 for further information.