- Sandyford Location
- €55k - €65k base
- Work from home twice per week!
Our client is an established and successful services provider based in Sandyford, supporting clients across Ireland and the UK. They predominantly work with large enterprises, from telco's, to airlines, financial services and beyond.
Due to recent growth and success, they have a newly created position within their IT team for a Level 3 Support Engineer. Here you will join the team on a permanent basis as their sole L3 Engineer, being an escalation point for the L1 and L2 Engineers already established. You will also get the opportunity to work with the professional services team on projects.
- Deliver customer focused service that is of the highest standards
- Build strong relationships with customers based on professionalism and strong work ethic to earn their trust
- Be accountable for tickets entering the Level 3 service desk and bring them to resolution
- Request support from the professional services team where applicable to bring tickets to resolution
- Own the communication process with the end customer
- Liaise with product vendors on escalations
- Work to deliver SLAs
- Work with Customer Success Manager to resolve escalations
- Provide expert product knowledge and best practices recommendations to customers
- Constant self-improvement through experience, training and certification
- Mentor Level 2 support engineers for their pathway to progression
- Create knowledge articles for the internal knowledge base
- Minimum 5-6 years relevant experience, preferably a mix of security, support and systems integration
- Microsoft Exchange 2010, particularly ActiveSync is desirable
- Active Directory or other LDAP based directories
- Strong network experience (TCP/IP, DNS, routing, NAT, firewalls, VPNs, VLANing)
- VMWare experience
Once up and running, you will get the opportunity to work remotely from home twice a week and enjoy a great work life balance. Please click APPLY now to be immediately considered!