With a huge amount of growth planned over the next few years, this position would be ideal for a true marketing professional who is looking not just for a job, but an opportunity to build a career in a purpose led organisation at the forefront of technology, with ambitions to change the personal finance space for Australians!
Day to Day Duties
- Get hands-on developing and executing end-to-end marketing campaigns, and managing social channels in-house
- Strong focus on customer marketing to build advocacy for the brand and cross-promote Wisr App, WisrCredit, and Wisr Personal Loans
- Implement and manage marketing automation (experience using Marketo or similar is big bonus points! but training provided)
- Launch new products, some of which have never been seen before into the Australian market, and get hands-on in helping shape products themselves
- Creative concepts, campaign development, and campaign delivery (with the help of our talented product partners)
- Strategic thinking and implementation of SEO, landing page optimisation, Google Ads, PPC, SEM, Email marketing and Social
- Work with different people across the business - from partnerships, product, growth and technology.
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience
- Experience in growing businesses and/or fast-paced work environments
- Experience in developing creative, fully integrated campaigns
- Strong skills in Google Suite, specifically Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, & Google Ads
- Advanced copywriting skills with the ability to write in a customer-facing tone of voice (blog posts, social media posts, eDM copy)
- Experience with content production and working with designers and editors
- Attention to detail, and genuine care about the work you produce
- Comfortable with responsibility and accountability
What’s in it for you?
This is not your typical Digital Marketing Manager role in a ‘clock in, clock out’ environment, this is an opportunity to build a career with a business doing something truly exciting!For the right person, this is an opportunity to grow, take on responsibility, make an impact every day and enjoy doing it in a fun, evolving, high-performance environment.
- Share Options
- Convenient location near Circular Quay
- The ability to work for one of the most exciting Fintech businesses in Australia, with huge ambitions and a driven and dynamic leadership team!
- World-class culture, with the ability to have a real impact on the company as it grows
- Amazing, Design inspired office space with an open feel and funky setup
- Enjoy Table Tennis, Arcade Machines and regular tournaments to challenge your colleagues!
- A massage-pod which you can use any time to keep you relaxed and feeling your best