Applications & Digital Contract
Test Lead to manage a small & growing team for an established FinTech in Sydney CBD.. Create test strategy, automation framework and manage testers.
C#, .NET Core, Specflow, Rest APIs, Micro services
TDD or BDD with AWS
Sydney CBD Based
Test Lead/Manager in Banking & FinTech
Experience in C#, .NET Core, Specflow, Rest APIs, Micro services
Sydney CBD Based
We are seeking a hands-on Test Lead/Manager to manage a small and growing team of testers in a FinTech company based in Sydney going plaeces. This has a greenfield project feel to it and needs a strong lead with hands on testing capabilities to oversea the strategy, create frameworks and manage the entire implementation.
• Review and implement the test strategy
• Coordinate manual and automation tests and testers in person and interstate
• Actively contribute to workshops and similar forums where requirements and tool implementation are discussed
• Planning and development of quality test design and test cases that meet test objectives.
• Hands-on test planning and execution
• Identify areas / functionality for test automation and implement those
• Documenting test results and reporting defects.
• Work as part of an Agile project team – extensive collaboration required with BAs, other testers, and software developers from technology partners/vendors
Be “the tester” in a small cross functional team doing actual testing yourself (noting that other team members will also contribute to testing and there are other testers, albeit in other co-located teams)
• Experienced Automation Tester in Web UI and Web Services environment
• Ability to coordinate manual and automation tests and testers
• Previous experience in reviewing, understanding and suggesting pragmatic improvements to a pre-existing test strategy
• Ability to work in an agile environment, with requirements, build and test happening in parallel and in short iterative cycles including use of three-way
• Experienced, confident user of JIRA
• Experience in what makes a good user story, and ability to guide others in this regard
• Strength of character and communication skills to influence other staff
• Experience in the following: C#, .NET Core, Specflow, Rest APIs, Micro service
• Test Driven or Behaviour Driven Development experience
• Experience in Amazon Web Service infrastructure environment
• Experience linking test cases to JIRA items via Zephyr plug in and to guide others in this practice
Excellent communications skills and team building skills required. Role open for Permanent Residents or Australian Citizens