We are looking for a strong Cloud Engineer who have the ability to help in the architecture, design and build of the companies cloud strategy.
They are on their journey to becoming a full DevOps business but it's still early days! In this position, you will be incremental in driving this through migrations to the cloud and a fast reliable service.
- To maintain the cloud environment and maintain a consistent and reliable service.
- Drive and develop cloud technologies and the strategy behind them.
- Continue to develop the companies DevOps Frameworks
- Ensure project-based work is completed on schedule and to agreed standards
- Keep stakeholders engaged and up to date with changes to the cloud environment
- Follow security and compliance procedures as well as a good process
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Cloud and Automation within large corporate organisations
- Experience working in a business critical environment on Cloud technologies
- Experience in both Infrastructure and Developer positions previously with understanding from both sides
- Fully understand ITIL standards for both traditional and devops cultures
- Ideally, experience in Cloud architecture and design across multiple cloud platforms
- Design and implement solutions using Paas, DevOps and advanced application coding
- Strong CI/CD skills
- Strong AWS experience and automation within AWS
- Understanding of Azure and associated Microsoft based technologies
- Good Automation tools experience in Ansible or similar (Puppet etc.)