We are looking for a skilled Infrastructure engineer with a rounded skill set & some knowledge in cloud migrations and DevOps culture to join a growing software business.
In this position, you will be the sole person responsible in house for Infrastructure as well as project-based work such as Azure migrations and building a DevOps culture & Environment.
You will have the support of 3rd party vendors as you require to assist with the workload.
The company is friendly, highly profitable and growing. This is a great opportunity to grow the cloud knowledge you already have.
- Responsible for design, development, implementation, operation improvement and debug cloud environments in Azure/AWS and Cloud Management Platform and orchestration tools
- Implementation of industry standard security practices during implementation and maintain it throughout the life cycle
- Help to drive DevOps culture through the engineering team
- Support the existing infrastructure and make improvements to it
- Deploy, monitor, and administer services underlying our web applications
- Lead technology initiatives that improve our scalability, performance and reliability
- Build tools and automation that eliminate repetitive tasks
- Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures
You will have the following:
- Exposure to Infrastructure automation through scripting, such as: PowerShell, Python, Ansible, etc
- Exposure to DevOps and Agile Methodologies
- Skills in Cloud Security and Governance models
- Exposure to cloud management platform such as OpenShift, vRealize, Morpheus
- Windows server experience including Server 2008R2, 2012R2 and 2016
- Linux administration an advantage
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent knowledge/experience of network administration