- NSW State Government
- St Leonard Location
- Contract role
You will be assisting with installations, testing and the upgrade of extracts in accordance with departments standards, policies and operating procedures.
Experience and Qualifications required for this role:
• At least 3 years of testing experience with QA responsibilities in a software development environment.
• At least 2 years of experience in working on similar roles within data warehouse
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Integration, Functional, Database and ETL testing.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in setting up Automated Test Tools and setting up automated tests.
• Formal Testing Certifications are highly desirable
• Strong knowledge of the fundamentals of Data Warehouses, Business Intelligence and Analytics Systems.
• Proficient working independently and in a team setting
• Must possess strong SQL skills with exposure to relational databases such as SQL Server