You will join a leading banking group and handle a variety of different types of tasks, ranging from analysis to participation in large-scale projects. The ability to work at speed and on multiple activities simultaneously is an advantage.
- Work closely with the Development Manager and Project Manager to create and maintain a backlog according to business value or ROI.
- Articulate technical features, detailed technical user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Be part of an agile development team, acting as Scrum Master
- Work closely with relevant teams to understand the opportunity and define the value of new and existing product(s).
- Become a subject matter expert for your team(s); have a full understanding of the core business systems, internal products, market and the competition to answer questions for your team.
- Use technical knowledge to facilitate liaison between technical teams and the business.
- Cross-skilling with other team members is a key requirement.
- The successful applicant will need to be versatile, and able to handle a variety of different types of tasks, ranging from production support activities to participation in large-scale projects. The ability to work at speed and on multiple activities simultaneously is an advantage.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Technical BA/BSA role, preferably in the retail banking sector
- Excels at delivering within an agile methodology framework for continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated experience of effective liaison with stakeholders.
- Experience coordinating 3rd party vendors, driving delivery items
- Experience in working in a Scrum framework using Jira and Confluence
- Experience with gathering and documenting business requirements
- Familiarity and appreciation for Human Centred Design / Design Thinking methodology
- Accustomed to working in a small team within a large organisation
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Microsoft Excel/Access/VBA
- Experience in data analysis
Technical – nice to have:
- Business Objects Universe development/Administrator
- API framework and design patterns