- Wollongong Location
- Contract until 1/03/2020 - possible extension
- Pay - $70 per hour + super
- Prepare and manage the accuracy, quality and timeliness of the Programs website.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to define key aspects of proposed user experience, it's evolution across a multi-channel digital ecosystem, and how it reconciles business and user needs
- Assess existing properties/sites for usefulness, usability, visual design, content, and branding
- Create visually compelling concept models
- Research and assist in the collection of accurate data, including customer feedback, and its analysis, and identify and recommend areas for improvement and reforms designed to provide responsive and safe transport services.
- Bring a deep understanding of design thinking with core strengths and experience in user research, interaction design and information architecture.
- Support and work in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to continually update the service management processes in a timely and efficient manner
- Contribute to the development and preparation of proposals, submissions and presentations related to strategic business reforms
- Identify opportunities to create business value and improve the user experience for our clients (based on Role dimensions user research, heuristics and best practice)
- Coordinate, contribute and respond to customer enquiries, at all times ensuring quality service.
- Drive the design of innovative experiences that meet NSW Government’s objectives and goals.
Key selection criteria - Expert experience in:
- Adobe products, Online surveys i.e. survey gizmo, Mail chimp, Squiz Matrix or similar
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role, preferably with a NSW Government Department
- Demonstrated experience in managing competing and at times conflicting priorities.
Please apply now for immediate consideration, please note you will be expected to pass a NCRC and obtain a WWCC if you don't already hold one to be considered successful for this role.
For further questions please contact Danielle on 02 8346 6702