- Leading Microsoft Partner
- Project focused role
- €55k - €65k base
- Can be based anywhere in Ireland! (remote)
Our client is a leading Microsoft partner in Dublin whom are seeing a surge in business to the global pandemic. The role will sit in their implementations team and you would be working across a client base in Ireland and the UK focusing mostly in the EMS space.
You will be Designing, deploying, testing, integrating, and supporting the Microsoft EM+S suite focusing on a quality delivery of service to their clients. Deploying complimentary features such as device enrolment programmes and Mobile Threat Detection products.
- Deployment of Microsoft Intune/EM+S technical designs based on signed off Architecture
- Deployment of enrolment programmes to compliment the EM+S solution such as Apple Business Manager (DEP) and VPP, and Android Enterprise Samsung Knox
- Deployment of MTD products that integrate with EM+S such as Wandera, Checkpoint Sandblast, Lookout & Corrata.
- Implementation of solutions in the best and most secure fashion possible
- Manage UAT testing and Pilot phases as part of assigned projects
- Produce documentation as assigned during project such as Test plans, device build guides and any other documentation that is required as part of the project scope
- Assist presales solution consultants with design elements for the overall end customer solution
- Provide training to customers on deployed solutions
- Document implemented solutions thoroughly for handover in to in-life support
- Deal with third-party vendors to resolve issues where necessary
- Work with internal project manager to deliver projects on time and in scope
- Liaise regularly with management to report on projects
- Build strong relationships with key customers based on professionalism and strong work ethic
- Build strong relationships with counterparts in partner channels to deliver services to customers
- Help grow the business through professional delivery of our services at all timesDeliver requirements of Nominated Technical Engineer on Managed Service accounts when allocated
- Depending on skillset you may be assigned non Microsoft projects such as MobileIron, VMware Workspace One and IBM MaaS360.
- Minimum 5-6 years relevant experience, preferably a mix of security and systems integration
- 3rd level qualification in computer science or technical discipline
- Experience deploying Modern Workplace solutions such Microsoft Intune EM+S product suite.
- Experience deploying other UEM solutions such as MobileIron, WorkspaceOne and MaaS360 also an advantage.
- Experience with mobile devices based on iOS and Android operating systems
- Experience with enrolment programmes such as Apple Business Manager (DEP)/VPP, Android Zero Touch and Samsung Knox.
- Industry qualifications such as M365 Security Associate, Azure Security Associate or M365 Admin Expert
- Microsoft specific accreditations such as M365 Security Associate or M365 Admin Expert an advantage.
- Microsoft Office 365 including: Azure AD, Intune, Cloud App Security, Defender ATP, Microsoft Exchange, particularly ActiveSync
From here, a great opportunity awaits to work with an industry leader, somewhere where you can really progress your career, and have a lot of fun along the way.
DON'T DELAY, APPLY TODAY!