Excellent daily rate long term rolling contract role in a govt. organisation close to home in Western Sydney area.
- NSW Government Organisation
- Great Contract opportunity long term daily contract role
- Location is in Western Sydney with work from home during Covid.
Our client is a government organisation who are undertaking a new project to create a new membership website. This Member Website will replace both the current Intranet and other supporting applications with a single solution. The project is therefore a key priority project.
• 3-5 years digital and web apps experience across the UX/UI design spectrum
• Strong skills in Sketch, Adobe creative suite and Invision in a commercial environment in a digital agency or govt depat or similar corporate role
• Key experience being sought is in a large projects in a communication or membership product/platform environment
• Strong user research and usability testing, prototyping, interaction design, wireframing, visual design and UI development,
• Have excellent visual and creative skills and be able to communicate the philosophy behind designs
• Collaborate and work with Front End & Back End Developement teams to create uniique new greenfield product/platform
This role is open only for Australian Permanent Residents or Australian Citizens based in Sydney.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in simple word format.
There is opportunity to work flexi hours and from home during the Covid 19 situation.