Are you looking for your next long-term and complex Salesforce Business Analyst contract?
Have you worked as a Functional Salesforce Consultant in diverse industries?
My client is looking for a confident Salesforce Business Analyst / Functional Consultant to join their Sydney based team to help deliver a complex Salesforce integration with SAP and 3rd Party Solutions.
The aim is to get a hybrid solution working in harmony and to get the best out of Salesforce for the demanding business.The role...
- Experience in a services / logistics / customer facing organisation preferred.
- Excellent – analytical skills. Strong understanding of the end to end Sales Process / Lead to Won and utilising Salesforce functionality to sign organic growth and resign ongoing business.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce reporting, dashboards. Knowledge of Einstein and analytics functionality would be an advantage.
- Ability to work with senior Sales and Marketing Managers, understand their strategy and be able to articulate requirements and future business process to meet their requirements.
- Must have worked with a company using Salesforce, as their Customer Master and integrating to SAP and other 3rd party systems.
- Have excellent communication skills and be able to articulate business requirements into system design and business process flow.
- Solid collaboration skills to manage business stakeholders and project SME’s.
- Bridge between Business and Technical resources and ability to work independently in a fast paced project environment.
This will be a 6 month contract and will start ASAP.
If you have the right skill set for this contract, please contact Oliver Hussey for more information.