- International Financial Services Organisation
- Great training and career progression
- Attractive package includes bonus health, pension etc
Due to a growth in business, this Dublin based International Financial Services company focused on payments are seeking an experienced Cyber Security Architect to join the team on a permanent basis. Your main duties will be technical designs and implementations of high-grade security solutions for their enterprise environment.
Duties will include:
- Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements
- Enhance security team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of security solutions;
- Conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments
- Plan security systems by evaluating network and security technologies
- Implement security systems by specifying intrusion detection methodologies and equipment
- Verify security systems by developing and implementing appropriate testing.
- Maintain security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies and procedures
Skills & Experienced Required:
- 5+ years IT Security Architecture experience within Payments/ Financial Services
- Proven experience working in engineering and / or architecture capacity supporting network security and cloud security technologies and capabilities ( Eg. Firewalls, IDPS, Proxies, VPNs, DLP, SIEM, Mobile Security, EndPoint security, Cloud Security)
- Strong management skills planning, organizing, and leading architecture development efforts
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills to build/ maintain ongoing business relationships
- Self-Starter that requires minimal supervision, multi-tasks effectively, and can provide oversight and coaching to others
- Relevant education and certifications – CISSP OR CISM a high advantage.
If you're an experienced technical security architect looking for a new challenge with a global player, this is it.
Please click APPLY now to be immediately considered!