You will have strong experience as a Lead Tableau Developer/ Senior Tableau Consultant and you will deliver a Data & Analytics framework across the organisation. A very unique and varied role in which we are trying to create a new content capability to uplift customer engagement.
• Design and deliver a BI analyst capability development framework for content design and development
• Advanced knowledge of Business Intelligence platforms and tools (Alteryx, Tableau, SQL, D3)
• Experience in developing analytics, data governance or big data strategies.
• Design a content development methodology for reporting and visualisation
• Commercial experience on customer focussed data projects (within Finance)sign and develop strategic and critical reporting and visualisation for business units
Nice to have:
• Coding in relevant languages (python, r etc)
• Predictive modelling experience
• Ideally you will have finance experience (ideally some start up experience).
What you will bring to the team:
• A "can-do" passionate, professional attitude willing to learn and push themselves to get the best outcome for the business
• Understand how to balance your technical experience with your consulting skills & innovative mindset
• Exceptional relationship management skills
In return the right candidate will be work in an innovative, creative environment, with access to training, software, environments & coaching to help develop yourself.
To be considered please send your CV to email@example.com or if preferred please text Anna-Maria on 0426 503 822 – I will get back to you within 24 hours.