Public Sector IT Categories
Frontend Developer 12 month contract open with NSW Government to work as part of an exciting digital innovation project within the tourism sector.
Role title: Frontend Developer
Start date: 27th January 2021
Duration: 12 Month Contract until 26th January 2022
Daily rate: $550 - $600 + Super
Location: Parramatta and working from home as advised by the manager.
We are looking for a hands-on Frontend Developer with experience translating UI/UX wireframes to frontend application code. Core objective is to develop innovative, effective and user-friendly digital services for tourists in NSW.
- Translating UI/UX wireframes and visual designs to efficient frontend application code
- Experience with front-end frameworks (such as React, Angular, Vue.JS, SvelteJS)
- Build tools - Webpack, Babel, RollUp, Grunt, SCSS
- Hands-on experience with modern web development tools such as HTML5, CSS3 and SVG
- Component Driven Design and how to build component libraries at generic and product levels
- Building web applications that leverage REST or GraphQL API’s.
- TDD, Visual Regression Testing and Unit Testing, specifically JEST
- Experience with GIT
- Experience working with Sitecore, Salesforce, CI/CD Azure DevOps, W3C, Cloud
Please note testing of skills will be part of the interview process.
If you meet the above criteria and available for an immediate start, please today via the link to Claire Sheerin at The Recruitment Company.