We have a very exciting opportunity to join one of the leading Cyber Security practices in the world. I am very excited to be working with this company, an absolute global powerhouse and they are currently looking to ramp up their team in the North of Ireland. I am looking for a Cyber Security Incident Manager to be based in Belfast city center.
The senior incident response manager role will be working in the Cyber Response Services (CRS) Team, reporting directly into the head of cyber response. This is a hands-on and operational management role with opportunities to grow into service line leadership.
You will have the following;
- Relevant third-level qualification in a technical based subject such as Computer Science, Information / Cyber Security or Cyber Crime Prevention.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and project management skills.
- Strong IT and network skills – knowledge of common enterprise technologies – Windows and Windows Active Directory, Linux, Cisco, etc.
- Solid Python Experience.
- Strong Technical knowledge in either of the following: network security/traffic/log analysis; Linux and/or Mac/Unix operating system forensics; Linux/Unix disk forensics (ext2/3/4, HFS+, and/or APFS file systems), advanced memory forensics, static and dynamic malware analysis / reverse engineering, advanced mobile device forensics
- Advanced experience with forensic tools such as X-Ways, EnCase, FTK, Internet Evidence Finder (IEF) / AXIOM, TZWorks, and/or Cellebrite
- Advanced experience in preservation of digital evidence (including experience preserving cloud data and handling encryption such as BitLocker, FileVault, and/or LUKS)
- Experience with and understanding of enterprise Windows security controls
- (Preferred) Degree level qualified, MSc in Information Security, IT or relevant STEM subjects.
- (Preferred) General information security certificates such CISSP, CISM or CISA.
- GIAC Certified (Network) Forensic Analyst (GCFA, GNFA)
- (Preferred) A current government security clearance (SC/DV) or willingness to acquire such a clearance will be an advantage.
If this is a role you feel you are ready for, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me ASAP. Note: we are only speaking to candidates with full working rights in Norther Ireland. +353 1 485 4967.