- Leading IT Services Company
- West Dublin based (remote options for now)
- €45k - €50k base + benefits
In this role you will join the Cloud Services Division of one of Ireland's leading IT Services companies. This is a 2nd and 3rd level position providing in depth support on customers cloud infrastructure and applications in both Azure and AWS. It will give you a phenomenal opportunity to learn, progress your career, and work with a like-minded and close knit team supporting some of Ireland's biggest companies.
Role and responsibilities:
- Providing proactive and reactive support on a wide range of cloud services, including Infrastructure, SaaS & PaaS.
- Accepting escalations from Level 1 and 2 engineers on user-based cloud issues.
- Working with the Project Management team to deliver new services and applications in the cloud.
- Identifying and implementing best practices in new and existing cloud deployments.
- Manage and prioritise ticket queue to ensure assigned SLA’s are met.
- Manage P1 and high urgency tickets as required.
- Follow all Arkphire policy and procedures and work within ITIL standards and guidelines
Education and experience:
- AZ-104, or equivalent, certified essential.
- AZ-303/304 ideal, but not essential.
- AWS Certification ideal, but not essential.
- Minimum 2 years administering / deploying cloud-based solutions.
- Strong Office 365 skills (Exchange, Teams, Sharepoint & OneDrive).
- Experience with MDM solutions. (InTune, Endpoint Manager).
- Experience with private / hybrid cloud deployments. (VMWare / HyperV).
- Strong networking skills.
Please click APPLY to be immediately considered!