- €45k base
- Remote working for now - South Dublin or West Dublin based
- IT Managed Services
Our client is one of Ireland's leading IT Services companies, and a top Apple partner. Due to growth in the team, they are seeking an experienced Apple technical professional to join their team on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for leading the Apple Services Team while supporting Apple Services and providing top of the line Apple Solutions for their clients. You will act as the technical escalation point for complex Apple issues and work closely with the Apple Practice to ensure a seamless transition from sales cycle to service delivery and beyond.
Role and responsibilities :
- Responsible for end-to-end Management of databases from development to mission-critical production systems
- Design, install, configure and maintain Jamf MSP Services and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Manage Apple Enterprise Services team
- Collaborate with Apple Practice on solution design and development
- Continued development of Jamf MSP offering – Automation
- Deliver Jamf implementations and Apple Professional Services
- Configure Jamf for use in customer environments
- Manage customer Jamf instances – maintenance, change, support
- Research and self-learning to stay current in Apple eco system
- Independently analyse, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end
- Provide Assistance and Mentoring of other members of the team as required
- Maintain Continuous Improvement Measures to review Processes, Documentation and Monitoring
- Maintain Team Engagement and Consistent Performance
- Coordinate team resources to effectively manage Projects, Incidents and Problems
- Implement Client On-boarding Process as required
Technical qualifications & experience:
- Expert Level Mac System Administrator
- Expert Level iOS System Administrator
- Jamf 300+ or equivalent certification and or experience managing Jamf at scale
- High exposure to scripting and automation
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Leadership experience
- Excellent customer service
Please click APPLY to be immediately considered!