Global FMCG – famous brand – seeks an Advanced Analytics Lead to create the strategy to explore customer data, through the company’s core source systems and develop progressive Advanced Analytics Models.
- Join a World Famous Company that has 98% employee satisfaction globally!
- Be empowered to create new predictive models that will be used globally
- Gain more experience with Machine Learning and Big Data
- Work with Azure Synapse
- Develop Advanced Analytics models, predictive models and prescriptive models
- Develop & Design solutions and applications and modules to spec, as well as developing code that is documented, reusable, optimized, scalable and robust. Around 60%
- Engaging with business stakeholders to understand qualitative inputs such process, behaviors, operations and limitations required to support the evaluation of models and the validation of outcomes and insights Experience with Agile Methodology and Tools. – Around 40%
- Work as statistical and analytical consultant to business recommending optimum methodologies and value add analysis
- Experience with Machine Learning and Big Data environment
- Experience with Azure
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams. A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
The sky is the limit with this role!!!
To be considered please APPLY NOW or if preferred please text Anna-Maria on 0426 503 822.
Interviews this week!