Business Analyst - Data Governance and Management Professional required for an urgent contract role to join a well-known NSW Government Agency.
Daily Rate $400-520 +Super
ASAP Start Date
Contract role - initially 4 months until June 2021
WFH full time with ad hoc requirement to be onsite in St Leonards (due to Covid restrictions)
The position will work with key stakeholders to understand and document relevant requirements for data warehouse and new information system project initiatives.
The role requires strong negotiation, business analysis, analytical and documentation skills to translate business needs into functional requirements:
- Elicit business and technical requirements and maintain documentation received from internal and external stakeholders, including integration of datasets within the data warehouse.
- Provide timely, expert technical advice to the team through the requirements definition and business process to ensure new project initiatives can be delivered with the expected outcomes.
- Provide expertise and advice in defining, validating and delivering business requirements for additions or modifications to the data warehouse.
- Participate in and provide expertise for relevant working groups to ensure adequate information is provided, technical documentations are comprehensive and reflective of the requirements from the working groups.
- Liaising with external stakeholders to coordinate data linkage projects and processes.
- Manage and develop stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Provide business and technical knowledge, expertise and training to the user community to assist them get the best benefit from supported applications
- Provide expert advice to Team Leader, Data Governance and Management on data management related matters.
- Tertiary qualifications in health information management, business, computer science, information technology or related discipline or demonstrated equivalent professional experience and training
- Strong experience in working with large scale datasets in complex health environment
- Experience in developing and managing relationship with wide range of stakeholders
- Experience with SQL Server and data warehouse
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with key stakeholders
- Full working rights in Australia and available for an asap start date.
If you meet the above criteria and available for an immediate start please apply today via the link to Claire Sheerin - The Recruitment Company