Benefits & Evaluation Analyst required for a large NSW Government agency based in Chatswood, Sydney.
12 Month Contract
Daily rate $450-550 +super
NSW Government Agency
ASAP Start Date
The Benefits & Evaluation Analyst is involved with the full life-cycle of benefits realisation relating to the department's programs.
This position will primarily work within the Infrastructure team to support the implementation of the monitoring evaluation framework across the department:
- Responsible for managing the benefits management improvement work stream across a portfolio
- Responsible to support, coach and build capability of program and project teams on the departments benefits methodology to report across the full life cycle of benefits realisation including the identification, measurement, monitoring, realisation and reporting
- Design and develop benefits realisation and measurement plans with program / project teams and develop specific plans for baseline, post implementation and period data collection and reporting
- Design data collection and reporting tools, and support and enable users to apply these tools, processes and benchmarking. This can include supporting initial data collection and collation, and conducting time and motion studies
- Lead the gathering and sharing of lessons learned, including capturing post implementation reviews and recommendations for improvement
- Work with Benefits & Evaluation Lead to provide portfolio benefits reporting
- Extensive experience managing the review and analyses of multifaceted ICT and/or healthcare business processes and services, including relevant qualifications or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying healthcare business processes and technology benefits, designing measurement strategies, and reporting benefits to a diverse range of stakeholders, including the capability to develop fit-for-purpose tools, templates and processes.
- Demonstrated understand of quality improvement and/or monitoring and evaluation, related to ICT and/or healthcare.
If you meet the above essential criteria, please apply via the link with your updated resume in a Word document to Claire Sheerin - The Recruitment Company