We are hiring multiple Contract Administration opportunities across some very exciting rail construction projects in Sydney.
We are looking for CA’s and Senior CA’s for 3-6 month contracts with a view to extend thereafter.
The Contract Administrators are responsible for the effective administration of construction and/or contracts delivery, including recommending authorization of payments, maintaining contract databases, undertaking issues management and resolution, and ensuring Service Provider compliance with contract requirements.
Your duties will include:
- Liaise with Commercial Managers/Project Managers and Surveillance Officers regarding collection and compilation of contractual data required for reporting, including Service Provider’s performance, resource, and productivity data.
- Develop timely and accurate reports of contract performance according to the contract delivery performance reporting frameworks.
- Contribute to achieving contract management objectives by assisting with administering payment of progress claims, including following up with Contract Managers/Project Managers to ensure approvals are correctly and promptly obtained, cash flow forecasts are met, and disputed claims are managed.
- Provide expert advice on contract conditions and administration to project teams to support informed decision making and improve future contract outcomes.
- Ensure administration of construction contracts by project teams are done according to the accredited procurement and contract management system.
- Proactively identify and advise on contractual risks to meet organisational obligations and achieve the planned outcomes of the contract while meeting compliance requirements.
- Assist Contract Managers/Project Managers with monitoring project financial positions by providing regular financial status reports and other relevant information.
- Assist in the administration of contracts including the preparation of brief and scope documents, assess cost mechanism, risk and change events as per benchmarking, assist with the resolution of un-approved claims, forecast accuracy, maintain project financial data for financial closure and assist with handover of completed projects.
To be considered for these positions you must have:
- Minimum 2 years continuous contract administration experience on complex infrastructure projects (preferably rail);
- Experience with all types of construction contracts including hard dollar and reimbursable;
- Familiarity with payment and correspondence management systems including PMWeb, Desksite; and Teambinder (document management system);
- Able to act as a trusted commercial advisor to PMs and engineers;
- Good understanding of contractual relationships in the construction industry;
- Ability to mentor and manage less experienced Contract Administrators (for Senior CA roles)
Please apply now! And for more information please contact Jen or Dervla on 02 8346 6714.