- 2 month contract due to extend.
- Rate depending on experience.
- Location Parramatta
Primary purpose of the role
Manage the high level delivery relationships and partnerships with regulatory agencies and other key service delivery partners ensuring their optimal engagement and contribution; assist with transition of services associated with these relationships; embed formal arrangements with other agencies, ensuring compliance with best practice standards, relevant public sector policies and statutory requirements.
The role is very diverse and we deal with a broad range of operational, customer, governance and contract management issues impacting this government agency and their partner agencies.
Work you will be involved in:
- Creating and implementing a new governance framework
- Various operational improvement projects (including the implementation of Salesforce)
- Working with partner agencies to manage service delivery and performance
- Creating and managing contracts/agreements with partner agencies
- Creating a communications and engagement strategy for the team
- Issues management (various customer and administrative issues)
- Secretariat for Executive meetings
- Manage relevant relationships and partnerships with other agencies including Service NSW (SNSW), National Heavy Vehicle Regulator (NHVR), Commerce Regulator, and the P2P Regulator to facilitate the exchange of intelligence, information sharing and knowledge capacity building.
- Adhere to appropriate governance frameworks with key service delivery partners to provide assurance that regulatory obligations are maintained through all delivery channels; ensuring compliance with relevant policy and best practice standards.
- Monitor relevant partnership agreements to ensure services delivered or provided represent value for money.
- Assist with the transition of services to other agencies or delivery partners and ensure effective MOU/SLA are developed and in place, staff transition, ongoing operations and services are managed and performance reported and discussed; E.g. Service NSW, Commerce Regulator, National Heavy Vehicle Regulator.
- Ensure resolution of significant or controversial issues, working across the operational branches of the Division and other RMS Divisions as required.
- Providing timely, high quality advice to the Directors, Executive Director, CE and/or the Minister on relevant issues.
- Represent RMS at meetings and working groups to advise on RMS regulatory services position and issues.
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications or demonstrated, relevant, equivalent professional experience.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the statutory and regulatory framework that underpins quality regulatory services.
How to Apply:
Click APPLY NOW and send your CV in word document format to Jess who is looking after this role.
Due to the immediate start, we will submit CV's as they come in, send your CV now so as not to be missed.