Experienced Project Manager required for a Contract in NSW Government.
Contract to 30th June 2021 potential for extension
Pay: $750 per day plus super
Location: Parramatta Office
The Principal Project Officer leads and manages a portfolio of projects and programs, provides expert advice and effective management to ensure that the NSW Government priority precincts are effectively planned, coordinated and managed. Experience working with Movement & Place framework or Place-based Infrastructure Compacts (PIC) would be highly regarded.
- Undertake complex research and analysis in support of the Movement & Place framework and Place-based Infrastructure Compacts (PIC).
- Provide research, issues management, support and recommendations for responding to emerging issues to ensure effective and evidence-based resolution with minimal risk to the Department.
- Provide strategic advice and support to the Executive Director, Strategic Relationships and the Director, Precincts Coordination.
- Managing complex and politically sensitive briefings, materials, consultations and negotiations with diverse stakeholders, within agreed timelines, given their varying expectations, viewpoints and interests in a high-profile environment.
- Effectively managing collaborative working arrangements and partnerships, and facilitating the engagement, input and commitment of a wide range of stakeholders across the NSW Government.
- Achieving multiple project objectives and ensuring the team develops accurate and well-analysed information, given limited resources and tight deadlines, and the need to identify project interdependencies and balance competing demands and priorities