Senior Investment Analyst required for a Cost Modelling Project within Health Infrastructure for NSW Government.
- Daily Rate $700 - $800 plus super
- 6 Month Contract
- Based St Leonards & Flexibility to WFH 2 to 3 days per week
- NSW Government
The Senior Investment Analyst, Health Infrastructure Portfolio, leads the definition of solution requirements and costs/benefits analysis of information and communications technology (ICT), requirement for health facilities and facility redevelopments within the Investment team in ISA.
The core objective of this role is to develop a cost model for the ICT Infrastructure within the Health Sector, to identify actual costs to allow for the creation of more accurate business cases. This will include an analysis of the current data within the finance systems to understand existing spend and payments against budgeted costs.
About the role
- Develop, maintain and document the planned ICT strategies relevant across the department, primarily in the areas of Health Infrastructure
- Provide strategic review and advice on facility planning and development documents including clinical service plans and business cases.
- Identify and analyse ICT organisational and sector strategic issues and options and align technology vision with business strategy to guide the development, implementation and governance of ICT strategies.
- Provide leadership and direction to external vendors and their teams to ensure effective collaboration and service delivery.
- Facilitate strong working relationships with key stakeholders to support collaboration, the exchange of information and issues management to build on existing relationships and influence outcomes.
- Drive the implementation and delivery of ICT projects, developing, evaluating and reporting on projects to ensure alignment to ICT strategies.
- Provide plain language advice on highly complex technical issues to non-technical audiences to enable informed business decisions and service level improvements
- Provide high quality research and analysis to formulate strategies, plans and priorities to achieve organisational objectives
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience of developing cost modelling metrics and solutions.
- Experience of reviewing project proposals or business cases ideally within a government or health context.
- Excellent analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret data, prepare written reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise competing demands and achieve results with a customer focused approach.
- Proven capacity to support and manage investment decisions, including the ability to provide constructive feedback to key customers and stakeholders.
- Extensive experience in strategic project lifecycle management in a large and complex/diverse organisation, including relevant qualifications or equivalent. This includes sound knowledge and practical experience in report writing and developing strategic project plans.
- Experience in developing and reviewing of financial and economic appraisals.
- Proven engagement, collaboration and negotiation skills with the capability to build maintain and use relationships with customers and stakeholders.
Please apply for this role via the link with your updated resume in a Word Document to Claire Sheerin at The Recruitment Company.