- 12 Month contract - Start ASAP.
- Rate: $365 P/D + Super (depending on experience)
- Location: Sydney Olympic Park
- NSW Government
About the role:
The Procurement Advisor supports procurement monitoring and reporting activities and procurement training across the NSW government agency. The role also provides support to the Manager Procurement in developing and implementing initiatives including process improvement, documents, and reports.
- Provide coordination and advice to clients on procurement policy and procedures and other related NSW government agency Policies so that this NSW government agency are well informed and compliance is achieved.
- Assist with the development and implementation of procurement strategies, including category management, contract management, and relationship management plans so that procurement capabilities across thIS NSW government agency are in line with relevant policies and processes.
- Prepare reports on procurement issues and activities including regular reporting on Category Management activities including supplier performance, risk management and record keeping so that opportunities for improvement are identified and assisting to meet NSW government agency accreditation requirements.
- Track, monitor and report on identified benefits through supplier relationships for high risk/spend suppliers and contracts to improve value for money outcomes for thIS NSW government agency and assist in benefits realisation reporting to NSW Government.
- Coordinate and provide procurement training, mentoring and ongoing development of procurement skills across thIS NSW government agency to assist in the development of staff procurement knowledge and skills.
- Provide supervision to 2 Procurement Officers (purchasing) to ensure timely processing of purchasing activities and SAP catalogue maintenance
Advanced MS Office
SAP P2P processes and modules
Ability to learn new systems quickly
Exposure to govt procurement
How to Apply:
Click "Apply now" and send you CV to Dervla in word document format only.
CV's will be submitted as they come in so send your CV now and don't miss out.