Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Depending on experience
Location:Macquarie Park / Flexible working (remote working and office attendance)
Primary purpose of the role
The role implements project management delivery plans and established project management methodologies in
a safe and environmentally responsible manner which will result in the on time, on budget, to scope and safe
delivery of infrastructure projects that compliant with management systems, applicable standards and legislation
- Provide advice and input into project management and project development processes including concept
design, planning and planning approval, detailed design, tender, construction, commissioning and
- Coordinate both on and off-site resources to support successful project delivery
- Implement and maintain currency of Risk Management Plans (RMP), monitoring the completion of and
journey towards identified project delivery milestones, including the early identification of potential
obstacles to success and possible solutions to avert or mitigate such issues
- Support the development and delivery of change projects in compliance with organisational processes
and procedures including the management of tactical change and risks within the project life cycle for
- Monitor the completion of and journey towards identified project delivery milestones, including the early
identification of potential obstacles to success and possible solutions to avert or mitigate such issues,
providing detailed scheduled and ad hoc reports on issues including project budget and forecast cash
flows / milestones from approved project budget, project delivery costs, resourcing requirements and
- Monitor on-site project delivery performance ensuring that activities comply with safety, quality and
regulatory/legislative requirements, driving quality, safety and environmental management of projects,
influencing behavioural changes as required on site with construction partners and contractors
- Tertiary qualifications in a Planning, Design, Environmental, Engineering, Construction or Commercial / Business
discipline or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in project management in the government and infrastructure space is a must.
- Experience in developing government business cases for infrastructure (preferred transport- bus/ rail/ roads).
How to apply:
Click apply now and send your CV to Dervla in a word doc format of your resume.
Cv's will be submitted as they come in.