Senior IT Business Analyst required for new contract role within a large NSW Government Organisation.
- 6 Month Contract
- Daily Rate: $750-800 plus super
- Location: WFH & CBD Office
- ASAP Start Date
- To gather, document and analyse varying stages of business requirements, translate them into functional specifications for approval by project sponsor/stakeholders, while ensuring compliance with the organisations' project methodology and enterprise architecture.
- The role drives digital-based solutions and prototypes across both business and IT driven initiatives and capabilities and provides technical leadership and subject matter expertise when defining, developing and executing customer-facing digital solutions.
- The role also manages the review and analysis of the organisation’s business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify changes that lead to business improvements.
- Manage requirements through the entire project life cycle, providing input to project change requests and work with relevant stakeholders (business and internal to IT) to develop documents describing required change that accurately reflects stated issues
- Minimum 5 years experience working as a Business Analyst driving digital based solutions.
- IT Vendor and Product Selection experience (RFT / RFQ / RFP)
- Ability to drive clarity for scope and requirements where there is significant ambiguity on large IT projects
- Experience integrating systems
- Knowledge of construction PMOs, project systems, such as P6, Unifier, CostX, in a construction environment an advantage
- The ideal candidate will be available for an ASAP start date.
If you meet the above criteria and interested please apply today via the link with your updated resume in a Word Document to Claire Sheerin at The Recruitment Company.