- South Dublin based (remote during Covid)
- Fintech company
- Permanent: €65k - €68k base + benefits
Our client is a leading Fintech business that has been thriving during Covid. In the role you will join a small close knit infrastructure team (6) whom are responsible for the support, maintenance, security, and on-going deployment of the production systems used by the business. For this role they are looking for someone whom not only has good infrastructure skills, but also experience in deployments/releases of applications, or at a minimum some strong application support experience. There is an in-house development team that you'd be working closely with on projects and BAU and hence the applications experience is important.
- Support the proprietary transactional systems across the business
- The provisioning and deployment of reporting mechanisms to measure system metrics, performance, management data and other information as required.
- Work with the development and business teams in the design and roll-out of new products and services.
- Organisation and execution of routine procedures to ensure system reliability and disaster recovery.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Perform system and application upgrades as required.
- Perform third line customer support.
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers and contracted support companies.
- On-call systems support on a per week rota
- A strong focus on all aspects of systems security
- Strong experience in enterprise infrastructure - Windows Server 2012/2016/2019, vSphere, etc
- Good working knowledge & experience in troubleshooting of web technologies, - Apache, IIS, .NET etc
- Experience with scripting tasks (Bash/Perl/PHP & Batch/Powershell)
- Good working knowledge of SQL
- Good understanding of SAN technologies
- Experience using deployment tools such as Octopus Deploy
- Basic understanding of networking technologies and debugging (use of TCPdump, netstat, load balancers etc...)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a busy team, working to tight deadlines
- Ability to learn new skills and new technologies from formal and informal learning
- Ability to prioritise effectively and manage a big workload
- Familiar with Agile development methodology
Please click APPLY to be immediately considered for interview!
DON'T DELAY APPLY TODAY!