Contract: 6 months (likely to be extended)
Pay rate: $52.00 - $78.00 (depending on experience)
Location: Parramatta / WFH
Primary purpose of the role -
Ensure the provision of talent acquisition and assignment services, and expert advice with a focus on customers, service performance, process integrity and capability to ensure the highest standard of talent acquisition services to the organisation.
The role is responsible for identifying, attracting and retaining talent to efficiently and effectively meet changing organisational needs. The advisor may support the lifecycle of the employee, including effective on-boarding and off-boarding. Provide advice and consultation to key stakeholders both internal and external regarding talent acquisition services for bulk and standard recruitment actions.
Key accountabilities -
• Ensure a positive customer experience to achieve talent acquisition outcomes.
• Promote and ensure the use of agreed methods, tools and knowledge to drive efficiency and consistency in providing services, support and advice on talent acquisition services.
• Support the development and maintenance of knowledge, talent acquisition practices, processes and service level standards for use by colleagues to achieve service outcomes.
• Identify and analyse emerging issues, prepare reports and submissions, and present information to support workforce decision making for management.
• Advise hiring managers on the evaluation of assessments and talent management strategies, and collaborate on modifications as needed to build organisational capability and talent for their business unit.
• Work closely with the Department of Communities and Justice to ensure delivery of a positive experience for candidates, hiring managers and staff.
• Recommend and customise recruitment and assessment processes to enable managers to make informed selections in-line with business planning and capability requirements.
• Support staff through their employment journey, including providing general human resource advice and advising on talent management activities, as required.
• Manage effective on-boarding and off-boarding in consultation with the Principal Department and other stakeholders.
• Provide advice to Directors, the Chief Executive Officer and Executives and Senior Managers within the organisation and ensure outcomes are delivered on time, within budget and to required KPIs.
Essential requirements -
• Extensive experience in talent acquisition.
• Experience of recruitment and selection and understanding of recruitment processes and procedures with a sound working knowledge of fundamental recruitment legislation and best practice.
• Demonstrated working experience and skills with HR Systems and/or Recruitment management systems.
How to Apply:
Click APPLY NOW and send your CV in WORD DOC format to Patrick who is recruiting this role.
Due to ASAP start we will submit CV's as they come in. Send your CV to not miss out