Public Sector IT Categories
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Architect to join a large commercially focused NSW Government Agency in a brand new contract role.
The Role: Responsible for developing business capability maps, value streams and artifacts to drive end to end discussions and support the operationalisation of strategy including the technology enablement of core capabilities.
• Create and maintain business capability, data, process, and technology inventories. Work with multiple capability and functional teams to gather and document the business and technology landscape.
• Lead, build, manage, enhance business capability model along maturity / optimisation framework to drive enablement of the longer-term roadmap.
• Create artefacts to demonstrate how products, operations and systems interoperate within the organisation.
• Drives and facilitates the right discussions with business leaders to identify business capabilities in relation to current and future business objectives.
• Leads Senior Management through the development of a business architecture plan for the line of business. Evaluate and present information that will facilitate effective and timely decision-making through written and oral communication materials that effectively summarize findings with recommendations.
• Leads the effort to work with business leaders to identify business capability needs and prioritisation.
If interested please apply today via the link with your updated resume in a Word document to Claire Sheerin at The Recruitment Company.