Senior Data Scientist required to join a key financial crime team within a very stable finance organization.
You will be working on a strong team of 4 reporting directly to the Head of Analytics.
Establish and grow our analytics capabilities within our Financial Crime area.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Strong SQL, & Python OR R
- Algorithms exp (regression, tree based, PCA, SOMs, Kmeans, clustering, etc.) to create analytical assets and monitor
- Excellent communication skills – with senior stakeholders
- Solid experience in Business Intelligence and Analytics.
- Experience of managing data quality issues
- Experience in data visualization tools such as PowerBI or Qliksense or Tableau.
- Financial Services Experience
- Background in stats, math, economics, or data science
- Experience in financial crime
- Experience in master data management across multiple data sets.
- Experience in AWS tool stack for analytics. (i.e. Sagemaker, EMR, SparkSQL, Rstudio)
To be considered for this lucrative contract please APPLY!! Interviews this week.
Or for a confidential discussion please text Anna-Maria on 0426 503 822.