Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Agile Business Analyst / Principal Consultant to join a large NSW Government Agency.
- 12 Month Contract
- Daily Rate: $1000 +super
- Location: WFH & Parramatta Office (ad hoc)
- NSW Government
The Role: The Agile Business Analyst/Principal Consultant - ICT leads the review and analysis of the organisations business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify changes that lead to business improvements.
- Provide advice about the feasibility and suitability of proposed solutions to optimise business performance; Lead and manage a team to provide customer focussed services;
- Facilitate strong working relationships with key stakeholders to support collaboration, the exchange of information and issues management to build on existing relationships and influence outcomes;
- Work with key stakeholders to define business requirements and trends to enable informed business decisions and service level improvements;
- Provide plain language advice on technical issues to non-technical audiences.
- Minimum 5-10 years experience working as a Senior Business Analyst or Principal Consultant within large complex IT projects within either the Government or Health sector.
- Extensive experience managing the review and analysis of complex ICT business processes and services in a large and complex service industry organisation, including relevant qualifications or equivalent.
- This includes demonstrated experience in improving business performance by adopting innovative business analysis solutions.
- Extensive experience in analysing, working, testing and maintaining service management systems as well as delivering project outcomes on time and to the expected levels of quality, including the demonstrated ability to identify and manage risks within a project.
If interested please apply today via the link with your updated resume in a Word document to Claire Sheerin at The Recruitment Company.