Public Sector Professional & Technical
Start Date: 20/10/2021 till 30/06/2022
Pay Rate: $62.00 - $70.00 p/h + Super
Industry Relations Role - energy and heavy industry sector:
- Key areas of knowledge include energy management, carbon management and process efficiency. Exposure to energy consumers, technical service providers or equipment manufacturers is also important.
- Develop and manage ongoing relationships with key industry organisations
- Provide consultative services to key clients regarding their business needs with a focus on the high emissions and energy sector
- Coordinating industry briefings, key communications and other marketing needs for our business unit and key organisations
- Supporting and providing input into the development of project documents with key clients
- Be a self-starter, collaborate well in a team environment, proactively build relationships, actively identify key priorities, write well and present material confidently.
- Have previous experience/exposure to energy consumers, technical service providers or equipment manufacturers is also important.
- Knowledge of energy management, carbon management and process efficiency.
How to Apply:
Click "APPLY NOW" and send your CV in Word document format to Dervla who is recruiting this role.
Due to the immediate start please send your CV now so as not to miss the cut off. CV's will be submitted as they come in.