- Full-time position
- City Centre location
- Benefits package including bonus
We are currently recruiting for a skilled I.T. Administrator to work on-site in one of our client’s premises. Good communication and people skills are essential, and the skills requirements are as below. Not all are mandatory, but a good range of the skills listed are desired.
Approx. 20 on-premises servers and 150 workstations. Most are docked notebooks with wired and Wi-Fi connections to the corporate LAN/WAN.
Branches: One Main site and 7 small branch offices over branch-to-branch VPN.
- Microsoft Windows maintenance, upgrades, and installations.
- Microsoft Windows Server maintenance, upgrades, and installations.
- VMware – all servers are hosted in a VMware environment on HPE ProLiant servers.
- Firewalling – currently using WatchGuard firewalls and Branch VPN.
- Anti-Virus on workstations and servers.Security – a thorough knowledge of security practices incl. NTFS administration, phishing training and testing.
- MDM (Mobile Device Management) and secure remote working over VPN.
- Microsoft 365 including Exchange On-Line, SharePoint, OneDrive, etc.
- SQL Server (Express and Full versions).
- Backups – Folder/File, VMware Backup/Replication technologies over LAN/WAN.
- Azure AD and associated Microsoft Cloud technologies
Click APPLY below or email me at [email protected]