Unique opportunity exists for a Senior GCP Data Engineer contractor to join our prestigious finance client for a 6-month project (may extend) which aims to develop ETL pipelines for analytics-ready datasets.
Create ETL jobs using GCP that process raw data from datalakes into curated, trusted data to be delivered to external customers.
- Strong experience with developing ETL/ELT data pipelines using GCP services, particularly Dataflow and Dataform
- Experience with GCP Cloud Composer or Airflow
- Advanced knowledge of Big Query best practices and performance optimisation
- Cloud Storage, Cloud Build, Cloud Monitoring & Artifact Registry
- Solid understanding of CI/CD processes and best practices.
- Data warehousing design and dimensional data modelling
- A successful track record of designing and developing complex data pipelines in a data analytics environment, dealing with large datasets
- GCP Certifications
- Finance Experience
- Knowledge of data governance principles and techniques
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum projects
- Enjoy collaborating and sharing ideas
- Sense of humour
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading financial house in a high growth period.
To be considered please APPLY!! Interviews next week.
Or for a confidential discussion please text Anna-Maria on 0426 503 822.