Our client is a one of Australia’s leading banking financial and wealth management institution. They have an excellent and rare opportunity for a 'Business Analyst' to map out and process investment data for them in their latest investment research and analysis focus area.
- 6 Months Contract (potential for extension)
- Excellent Daily Rate in large financial organization
- Rare opportunity to join an ESG project
Join one of the Australia’s leading financial institutions diversified in asset management, funds management and private & corporate trust investment management. Ability to work flexible hours and from home get a good work life balance are a part of their everyday life here.
- To support our clients’ investments research process, and data flows for investment purposes. This role has two aspects, one is mapping and creating a data & process flow for investment risk management and second verifying this investment information accurately and then inputting the data in the new format
- Strong knowledge of Investment Management data flow and basic decisions around investment. Ideally you would have previous working knowledge of the different types of investment vehicle and asset classes, like share, bonds, and equities. If you have interest and experience in working with top level asset and fund managers, managing multi million dolllar funds then this is the role for you for sure,
- You would deliver improvements and efficiency to the data collection and data management processes that input into the ESG screening workflow.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience within a bank/investment/wealth/ fund management company as business analyst
- Interest and experience in investment research, fund management, portfolio management activites is required. Work is for you to map out and analysis current investment decision processes
- Previous experience working within data and investment process mapping project or investment research process area. Interest and ability to map out data flows in investment research area is the key for this role.
- Define mapping rules to consolidate data from different sources into a single master list (e.g., MSCI, Reprisk) Definition and documentation of target state data architecture Establish an operating rhythm of how data is integrated into the ESG screening processes
- Organise and input: Create the data mapping focus. Define mapping rules to address data hierarchy challenges and implement consistent data delivery processes across all data vendors. Address & map out current data quality issues with data providers
- Knowledge of SQL. Ability to monitor & fix batch process tasks is required
- Proven ability to consult & interact with stakeholders at all levels such as Investment Advisors, Fund Managers, and Investment Admin teams
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
This is an excellent, excellent role for a Business Analyst to work within a small team to top level portfolio and fund managers in the latest ESG investment research area.
If you have the above skills and experience, then please email your resume to [email protected]