- Remote Role
- Open to the UK
- Permanent - Sponsorship will be provided if Ireland based
I am currently on the lookout for a Lead Microsoft 365 Consultant for an exciting role with my client's Modern Workplace team. The successful Microsoft 365 Consultant will be involved in the architecture and implementation of cloud-based solutions to some of Ireland's most well-known public and private sector companies.
- Consultant-level customer engagements on Office 365/Cloud architectures and strategy.
- Contribute to running our Modern Workplace practice and develop our Office 365 capability.
- Own delivery responsibilities for client engagements, including but not limited to Office 365 Migrations and transformations, application migration/modernization, security & identity assessments, and networking assessments and design.
- Deliver technical leadership and architecture on our engagements and provide feedback around the evolution of the solution.
- You provide Office 365 focused sales support, including estimating, high-level solution development, cloud strategy, and workshop delivery.
- You shape end-to-end solutions and solution architectures for Office 365, including estimation, solution planning, and collaborating with the appropriate teams to create the optimal client outcome.
- Provide technical training to customers - systems administration and end-user.
- Conduct technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, the time required, and compatibility.
- Deliver best in class, Microsoft focused, modern solutions to a wide variety of industries
What experience in O365 do I need?
- Solutions Architecture & Design
- Office 365 tenant to tenant migrations
- Exchange Online Design & Security
- Exchange On-Premises / Exchange Hybrid / Active Directory configuration and design
- SharePoint Online / Microsoft Teams / OneDrive Collaboration Design, Security, Governance
- Microsoft Teams Calling Architecture
- Experience with the Office 365 security stack including, but not limited to:
- Identity Protection (Conditional Access, Privileged Identity Management, MFA)
- Threat Protection (Defender for Office 365)
- Information Protection (Data Loss Prevention, Microsoft Information Protection, Compliance Manager)
- Security Management (MCAS, Secure Score, Security Monitoring, Compliance Manager)
- Experience with both Microsoft and Third-Party migration toolsets such as Mover, Bittitan MigrationWiz, Quest On-Demand
- Health insurance
- Educational Assistance/Incentives
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Flexible work options
To Apply then click below OR email me at [email protected]