Public Sector Professional & Technical
The primary purpose of this role
Is to coordinate and support the implementation and management of a significant and complex Health funding stream package.
The role will lead and manage the planning and development of project management tools and coordination and reporting mechanisms, to ensure cohesive processes are used in managing the funding package.
The key responsibilities for the role will be:
• Establishing the project management, co-ordination and reporting framework for the management of the overall funding package.
• Establishing tools, systems and processes to co-ordinate the response.
• Preparing for early funding allocations to support implementation of components scheduled for this current financial year.
• Supporting and leading the planning and implementation of relevant procurement processes, in line with government procurement policies.
• Developing communication strategies within the Centre and with our key stakeholders to manage information and ensure consistent messaging.
• Significant experience in coordinating the project management and operational management of a large program of work in a government agency (preferably health)
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in project management, business management, public health; or demonstrated equivalent professional experience
• Significant knowledge and understanding of business systems, processes, policies, platforms, used by NSW Government to manage funding, finance, government and non-government procurement processes, contract management, reporting etc.
Candidates must be double vaccinated,
How to Apply:
Click APPLY NOW and send your CV in word document format to Dervla.
Due to the immediate start, we will submit CV's as they come in, send your CV now to be considered.