Established charity leading the fight against cancer as a Data & Analytics Manager. Excellent Package. Chance to make a big impact on the world!
- Are you excited about joining a charity that saves lives??
- Amazing work culture – fantastic work/life balance & friendly team!
- WFH or from gorgeous offices when desired
Working closely with the CMO, this is a unique opportunity for an experienced Data & Analytics General Manager to join a progressive research organization that are set to triple in size.
- Design and own a Data & Analytics Strategy for the Marketing and Fundraising division.
- Lead a team & collaborate with an established, wider marketing team and senior stakeholders.
- Educate and train the wider team on more complex Data Management and Analytics techniques & tools.
Flexible working and a diverse & friendly team.
- 3 years + experience in leading a Data team
- Proven capability in contributing to Data Strategy
- Solid experience in Salesforce CRM
- SQL, R or similar programming languages
- Experience delivering analytics through Microsoft Power BI
- Warm relationship builder
- Strong leadership qualities
- A deep desire to do meaningful work and leave the world a better place
- Agile experience
- You enjoy leading collaborative, solutions focused team.
- You have strong attention to detail but can still see the big picture.
- Friendly and not too serious!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a children’s charity – in a high growth period.
To be considered please APPLY!! Interviews next week.
Or for a confidential discussion please text Anna-Maria on 0426 503 822.