- €70,000 - €75,000 Per Year + Benefits
- Hybrid office
- Microsoft and Citrix Certificates awarded
The business is growing, and we are looking for an ambitious and experienced Senior Citrix and Microsoft Engineer. As one of our EUC Engineers you will be the technical point of contact for our customers helping to analyze, prepare, design, implement and verify the configuration and integrations of both Citrix and Microsoft Solutions. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality, and capacity. The EUC team works together with our Operations team and customers to continuously improve the technical delivery of service and identify opportunities to improve our customer's Service Delivery from a technical perspective.
You will need to understand the customer’s technical landscape and how IT is aligned to drive the customers’ business and act as a trusted advisor to the customer on how improvements and augmentations to the current landscape can improve their business productivity. We will you plenty of ways to test your skills on cutting-edge technology. We want our employees to do what they do best, every day.
- You will support pre-sales activities for all EUC Solutions.
- Work with the wider team to design end-to-end solutions to assist our customers with many different businesses’ requirements planning installation, configuration, optimization, and support for innovative technical solutions focused on our core EUC technologies.
- Execute solution configuration.
- Execute integration and migration.
- Prepare system test, module test, and accept the test.
- You will work to identify and drive improvements.
- Create technical documentation and all relevant handover documentation including technical design documents.
- Develop strong working relationships with customers and help position the company as its IT partner of choice.
- Ensure that the services we deliver are technically architected to meet the customer's IT Landscape and business expectations.
- Identify Opportunities where Technical Engagements or New technology may augment the services being delivered to the customer. Act as a trusted advisor to the customer in identifying where these engagements can enhance business productivity.
- Researching, writing, and/or reviewing proposals going out to our customers.
- Assessing and addressing the technical and commercial risks relating to proposals and bids.
- 5 years of relevant work experience and expert knowledge in Citrix technology stack.
- Citrix Virtual Desktops – Experience essential
- Citrix Cloud Services – Experience essential
- Citrix Endpoint Management – Experience of the advantageous
- Citrix ADC & Citrix SD-Wan – Experience of this advantageous
- CCE-V – This qualification is essential
- Experience of handling “C” level discussions and positioning solutions with the confidence to build solid professional relationships. With excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to explain and present complex EMM Solutions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft technology with a solid overview of the Microsoft Enterprise Products and Cloud Services, Multi-Layer Architecture.
- Presentation Skills - excellent verbal and written presentation skills with a focus on attention to detail.
- Comfortable working within a rapidly changing environment and flexibility to work around deadlines and keep calm under pressure.
Benefits of working with us:
- Full-time position
- Competitive Salary and benefits.
- Flexible working
- Free Parking
- Bike to work scheme
- Personnel Development Program
- Amazing co-workers
To APPLY then click below or email me at [email protected] or call me on 014854968. Please only apply if living in Ireland and have the correct Visa to work.