Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join a large Integrated Business Planning Program within a Global ASX listed Manufacturing Company.
- Ongoing Contract until Sept 2023!
- Large Global Manufacturing Company
- Location: WFH & North Ryde
- Highly Competitive Daily Rate!
- As part of a large IBP Program of work the successful BA will be working across multiple work steam workshops to gather business requirements and translate these into technical requirements for the system.
- Working with SMEs and non-technical stakeholders you will be required to complete process mapping, help the trainer with documentation and work the testing scenarios.
- Senior BA with minimum 5 years working across technology and business programs.
- Experience developing an IBP or a Sales & Operation Planning solution.
- Strong skills in process mapping and translating business requirements to technical requirements.
- Experience working within both Waterfall and Agile environments
- Ideal candidates will be available with maximum 2 weeks' notice.
If interested and meet the above criteria please apply today with your updated resume in a Word document to Claire Sheerin at The Recruitment Company.