- €60,000 - €65,000/Year + Benefits + Bonus up to 20%
- Hybrid role with 1-2 days office presence
- Permanent role with continuous career progression
This is a role where you will be to joining the Security Services as a Security Technical Specialist and reporting to the Security Engineering Manager and be part of a team that is leading and maintaining our client’s security technologies, processes, and procedures, promoting awareness of Cyber risks and policies across the business.
- Management of the following security technologies and services: WAF F5, WAF Azure, IPS Checkpoint and NSXT.
- Attend project meetings and maintain strong relationships.
- Complete project and running tasks associated with running the service allocated.
- Responsible for the lifecycle of their technology deployments.
- Manage the impact of change in relation to technology, products, processes, and legislation and lead the team in implementing the change.
- Seek opportunities to automate, improve service and productivity.
- For the service they maintain oversees capacity planning and management and recommends options for addressing capacity issues to meet business requirements and service level targets.
- Acts as a role model in executing governance and compliance policies and procedures and participates in audit reviews of same.
- Actively coaches more junior staff and makes recommendations to improve performance and service.
- Develop and promote security policies, standards, and awareness
- Key participant in Critical Incident Response Team for major incidents.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Security Engineering Manager.
Your Experience & Skills:
- Experience working with security technologies such as F5, WAF Azure, Checkpoint IPS, NSXT IPS.
- Ability to implement components of the technical infrastructure and be a resource for other technologists, architects, and management.
- Strong exposure to Onboarding, Troubleshooting and Fine-Tuning environments.
- Roadmaps - Designing and presenting.
If interested, please APPLY directly, or feel free to contact me at [email protected] / 01 691 7002.