- €65k - €70k base
- Remote/hybrid options from Dublin
- SME financial services environment
Our client is a well known payments company with a strong reputation in the market. In this role, you'll join a Networking team of 3 that sits within a wider infrastructure team of 7. As it's an SME environment, you'll get some broad exposure across operations, projects, strategy and more. Certainly an environment where you can bring new ideas to the table and make a difference. A really enjoyable place to work where staff are looked after and with strong tenure in the team.
In the role you'll be responsible for:
- Managing and administering all networks with the company
- Maintaining performance and security of the network through updates and maintenance, ongoing enhancements and improvements.
- Management and configuration of all switches, routers, proxy servers, firewalls, interfaces, load balancers, etc.
- Communications WAN (Wide Area Network) infrastructure.
- Review and maintain PCI DSS Compliance.
- Telephony network integration infrastructure, including Voice over IP.
- Ensure 3rd party support agreements are in place where relevant.
- Maintain an up to-date documentation for all network and security related policies, processes, configurations and designs.
- Ensure Security standards persist across all network design.
- Ensure Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery requirements for the network are met and tested regularly.
- 5+ years network administration/engineering experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to work on a team and share and exchange knowledge with colleagues
- Previous experience writing and maintaining network and security documentation sets.
- Availability to complete out of hours tasks and projects and to provide on-call support periodically.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Cisco Certified to CCNP
- Third level computing qualification.
- Experience of working within a PCI compliant environment
- Experience in Cyber Security or a relevant security qualification would be an advantage.
PLEASE CLICK APPLY TO BE IMMEDIATELY CONSIDERED!