Full Stack Developer required for an exciting contract role within a large NSW Government Department.
6 month contract
$750 to $900 per day plus super
Everleigh and WFH
About the role:
The department is looking for a hands-on full stack developer to deliver a new project, tracking on tight sprint timelines in an agile environment. Application will be deployed in a hybrid cloud AWS environment. Candidate should have ability to think and design applications that can scale in a large enterprise integrated environment . The ideal candidate should have a passion for quality service, customer focus, excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Develop SPAs, micro services in Open Shift and Lambda functions in AWS
- Work with UX team to take a prototype and develop into customer facing web application
- Develop solution following the business requirements and approved solution architecture
- Liaise with business representatives and Subject Matter Experts to understand the business requirements behind the existing integration
- Adherence to department’s brand, accessibility, coding standards, processes, documentation, incident management, problem management, change management etc.
- Provide ongoing third level technical support for programs and systems; analyse and resolve problems, and where necessary, follow-through with external service providers; monitor recurring problems to identify trends and resolve Data Synchronization & performance issues
- Maintain timely and accurate system documentation, technical and user guides, software asset and configuration registers and other documentation produced during the program and/or system lifecycle
- Demonstrated experience in large scale enterprise technologies and working experience in Agile frameworks and Devops culture.
- AWS Experience: Laymda functions, serverless architecture, oauth/jwt congito, Cloud Front, API Gateway, Rout53, SNS, SQS and CloudWatch.
- Demonstrated experience in developing microservices using SpringBoot
- Good understanding of Kubernetes, Docker containers and OpenShift platform, and developing delivery pipelines using Jenkins.
- Experience in building and consuming APIs using Node.js
- Strong FE Skills (HTML 6, Java Script, Vue.js CSS)
- Sound knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, No-SQL Databases such as Oracle and DynamoDB.
- Sound working knowledge of IT service management principles and frameworks including ITIL, process tools, frameworks, and best practice methods.
If interested please apply today via the link with your updated resume in a Word Document to Melissa Allison at The Recruitment Company.