- €70,000 - €80,000 + 10% Bonus + Pension + Healthcare
- Hybrid - 2 days onsite (Dublin City)
- Global Financial Services Enterprise
As Senior Network Engineer you will lead the design, development, support and operation of our clients Irish Network Infrastructure, security devices and related components. Acting as mentor to other roles and being a point of escalation within IT and reporting to the IT Network & Server Team Lead.
Our client is a multinational financial services firm who are leading the way to a digital financial services platform in the Irish market. You will be a Senior Network Engineer with a minimum of 7 years of experience in a senior or leadership role. If you have worked in the Financial Services industry, this would be a bonus. This is a full time permanent position with a salary of up to €80,000.
- Designing, Implementing, supporting and development of network infrastructure environment
- Providing Level 3 Incident response, request and problem resolution
- Managing control environment:- change, risk & security
- Performing patching, upgrades and currency reviews to ensure systems are up to date
- Monitoring performance and ensuring system availability and reliability
- Reporting on resource utilization, trends, and capacity planning
- Working within configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Mentoring junior team members and deputising for the team lead
- Identifing opportunities to reduce risk, improve processes, introduce Automation and enhance the delivery of network services
- Minimum of 7 years experience working in an enterprise network environment, preferably in a senior role
- Advanced capability in IT Infrastructure, with hands on in-depth technical knowledge of some, or all, of key technologies
- Experience in leading, designing, deploying and troubleshooting enterprise networks
- Demonstrable network security, web proxy, firewall and datacenter expertise
- Background in managing Change and Risk
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work well with technical and non-technical staff across numerous areas
- Team player with a positive attitude, professional manner.
- Cisco Routing & Switching
- Firewall Administration:- CheckPoint, Fortigate, ASA, Cisco FTD
- Cisco ISE support and administration
- Advanced troubleshooting of VOIP and VPN solutions
- CCNP Routing & Switching
- CheckPoint CCSE
- FortiGate NSE 4 or above
- Azure/Cloud qualifications are an advantage
Our client is offering a salary between €70,000 and €80,000 D.O.E., along with some great benefits including healthcare, product discounts, etc.