- Sandyford Based
- 6 - 12 Month rolling contracts
- €300- €400 per day
Great long term contract roles on offer for this global financial services company. EU passport/Stamp 4 visa required.
Immediate start available, but also happy to wait notice period. There is a large program of work for the next 3 - 5 years, so you can be expected to be extended and extended!
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Should have 5+ years of Java Test Development
- Experience in Test and Behavior Driven Development (TDD and BDD), Jbehave/Cucumber frameworks
- Strong Java development skill, Eclipse IDE, Junit
- Analyze code review reports and development quality to make sure best practices are being followed
- Strong Automation skill on Selenium/Webdriver
- Experience in testing Web services, SOAP UI Pro, APIs (REST/SOAP), Unix OS and database
- Experience in Mobile application testing & automation (Multiple OS/Browsers, device)
- Good Exposure to DevOps and IT environment automation practices (Continuous Integration and Delivery, Tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo/Chef)
- Develops/monitors quality gating and automation strategy for a given project looking at code coverage and API vs. UI level functionality
- Expertise in agile and waterfall delivery, life-cycle management tools (JIRA/Rally/Rational Concert/Quality Center), software testing standards, methods and conventions.
- Exposure to Device/Browser compatibility
Please click APPLY now to be immediately considered!