Provide expert advice and services to business areas throughout the Department to develop and implement effective, measurable communication strategies that contribute to the department achieving its strategic objectives.
• Publishes, manages and maintains the website and intranet pages
• Produces the Podcast (Interviews, Sound editing and post production, Supporting approval and brief submissions through ACs, Media Unit, Minister’s Office)
• Writes articles and produces content for internal channels such as the Bulletin magazine, and the Secretary’s Recap
• Creates (design, copywriting, production, publishing) of program reports, showcasing evaluation findings including infographics and videos
• Produces staff social media stories to promote the reforms (interviewing, editing, photography sourcing, permissions management and media consent management)
• Targeted social media campaigns to increase attendance and awareness