The Solution Architect - Data Centre Reform is responsible for the development of the technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
The Solution Architect will be performing application and server migrations and associated technical tasks and deliverables for the Program.
The role is critical in supporting the Program Architect with preparing the migration solution design, analysing application and underlying architectures, developing and confirming the target state in the Whole of Government Data Centres. It is also responsible for ensuring ongoing engagement with Operational teams to perform knowledge transfer, identify and update to any standard operating procedures induced by the migrations.
- Extensive experience and a record of achievement in architecting centralised integrated solutions for a large and complex service industry organisation in technologies, including relevant qualifications or equivalent. This includes extensive knowledge and demonstrated experience in the development of technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.
- Extensive experience in the development of strategic direction and standards of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximise the return on technology investment.
- Proven ability to elaborate on stakeholder requirements and to develop suitable and implementable architectures, and to monitor, govern and provide quality assurance of major solutions and their architecture across the project lifecycle from planning, architecture, design and build through to test and implementation.
- Highly developed analytical and documentation skills including the ability to analyse and interpret complex information from numerous sources, evaluate proposals, prepare and present analysis and reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions.
- Excellent organisational skills and extensive experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritise, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and always work with a customer focused approach.
- Highly-developed interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with demonstrated experience engaging, collaborating and influencing key internal and external key stakeholders and customers to influence and achieve optimal business outcomes.