- IT Consultancy
- €30,000 Base Salary + Benefits
- South Dublin Based
Your role will be to provide 1st Level support to their customers across Security, Infrastructure and Network domains. To achieve this your responsibilities will be:
- Respond to alerts triggered from the monitoring system and issues raised by customers via email and phone and our ticketing portal.
- Perform basic troubleshooting for alerts/issues raised in a timely and effective manner.
- Accurately record all tickets raised on the ticket management system.
- Adhere to strict SLA's when dealing with support tickets
- Perform day-to-day security checks for managed clients
- Provide scheduled reports on Firewall Capacity, IPS, TVM and SIEM.
- Monitor and proactively manage different types of network systems using a multi-user management system.
- Track and follow up on tickets from creation to resolution.
- Escalating incidents, as required, to the appropriate 2nd and 3rd Level Support teams.
- Acting as a liaison between our customers and our technical teams.
- Liaise with third party support organisations for repairs and replacements.
- Prioritise daily/weekly/monthly work in accordance with small projects and daily support required by the business.
- To perform ad-hoc tasks and projects and reports as required.
- Participate in a shift rota
It is desirable to have a degree in Cyber Security, Computer Sciences or equivalent discipline; whilst the qualifications are desirable, a strong work ethic and willingness to learn new technologies is essential.
- Strong knowledge of customer service techniques and processes.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal and to be able to communicate with the customer.
- Excellent analytical and listening skills.
- To be able to demonstrate a keen sense of customer awareness.
- The ability to work as part of a team, to tight deadlines and during busy periods.
- Flexibility to work by shift
- Good working knowledge of ITIL best practices.
- Experience working in a SOC environment desirable.
- Good working knowledge of network infrastructure TCP/IP, Switching, Firewalls.
- Certification in any of the following desirable. CCNA, CCSA, Network +
Familiarity with some of the following technologies would be advantageous.
- Logic Monitor
APPLY to be immediately considered, for a chance to work in an organization with a big career path and plenty of growth opportunities.